The American Orchid Society Magazine Issues
1. Neofinetia falcata and Its Hybrids 2. Epidendrum magnoliae 3. Carl Withner 4. Salepi Extinction, Salepi Survival 5. Thunder Dragon Orchids 6. Cattleya Honors Lady Bird
1. Stanhopeas 2. Paphiopedilum of China: Subgenus Parvisepalum 3. 11th Asia Pacific Orchid Conference in 2013 4. Smithsonian Institution's Orchid Exhibit 5. What Makes Orchid Roots Different? 6. Barkeria 7. Growing Epiphytic Orchids From Seed
"The Genus Cycnoches: Species and Hybrids" by George F. Carr Jr. is a manuscript from his research paper Cycnoches - One Hundred Sixty-Five Years of Confusion which was awarded the first AOS Education Certificate of Appreciation. Suggestions by Fred Clarke on growing the plants are also included.
1. Where have all the Odontoglossums Gone? 2. Zygogardmannia: A New Hybrid Genus 3. Singapore Orchid Show 4. Paphiopedilum Charlesworth 5. The Orchid Isle: A Guide to Some Destinations on Hawaii's Big Island 6. Bulbophyllum
1. Paphiopedilum in China: V.Subgenus Parvisepalum, Section Emersonianum and Subgenus Brachypetalum 2. Arpophyllum giganteum 3. Paphiopedilum Charlesworthii 4. How David Fairchild Helped Prisoners of War Start Anew 5. Clowesia Rebecca Northen 6. Why Won't My Orchid Rebloom? 7. Scaphosepalum
1. Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 2. Photographing Orchids in the Field 3. Paphiopedilum Charlesworthii: The Vinicolor Hybrids 4. Plectrelminthus 5. Oncidium povedanum