The American Orchid Society Magazine Issues
"The Genus Cycnoches: Species and Hybrids" by George F. Carr Jr. is a manuscript from his research paper Cycnoches - One Hundred Sixty-Five Years of Confusion which was awarded the first AOS Education Certificate of Appreciation. Suggestions by Fred Clarke on growing the plants are also included.
1. Where have all the Odontoglossums Gone? 2. Zygogardmannia: A New Hybrid Genus 3. Singapore Orchid Show 4. Paphiopedilum Charlesworth 5. The Orchid Isle: A Guide to Some Destinations on Hawaii's Big Island 6. Bulbophyllum
1. Paphiopedilum in China: V.Subgenus Parvisepalum, Section Emersonianum and Subgenus Brachypetalum 2. Arpophyllum giganteum 3. Paphiopedilum Charlesworthii 4. How David Fairchild Helped Prisoners of War Start Anew 5. Clowesia Rebecca Northen 6. Why Won't My Orchid Rebloom? 7. Scaphosepalum
1. Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 2. Photographing Orchids in the Field 3. Paphiopedilum Charlesworthii: The Vinicolor Hybrids 4. Plectrelminthus 5. Oncidium povedanum
1. Species from the Dry Side: Looking for Orchids Where You Least Expect Them 2. Guaricatophia Kathy's Passion 'Blue Bayou' 3. Boisduval Scale in the Fakahatchee 4. Paphiopedilum Charlesworthii: Miniature and Intermediate Hybrids 5. Three New Species of Ornithidium and Maxillaria (Maxillaiinae) from Columbia 6. Apostasioid Orchids and Mycorrhizae
1. My Favorite Mexican Orchids: I. Laelias 2. Science is Front and Center at Fairchild: Nestled in a Tropical Enchantment of Butterflies and Orchids 3. Phragmipedium Sedenii: Origin and Early Descriptions 4. Mediocalcar 5. Vanilloid Orchids and the Origin of the Species